Currently you have the opportunity to join our team at the position of BI Developer
What will you do?
- Participate in the whole development lifecycle for data warehouses and reporting system, dashboards, functions, procedures – from analysis of the product requirements, development, unit testing, documentation maintenance, to implementation and troubleshooting;
- Be involved in the improvement and refactoring of existing software components;
- Ensure the quality of the delivery by following the team’s process and applying best coding practices;
- Deliver readable, testable and reusable code;
- Add value to the team with your professional maturity and software engineering thinking.
What skills and qualifications you need to have?
- At least 3 years of experience;
- Very good knowledge of various databases like preferably Informix, Oracle, Postgre, MySQL;
- Experience with SQL and Stored Procedures - statements, triggers, join, group clause, having clause, data type manipulating, aggregating functions;
- Analytical skills;
- Experience in using BI tools;
- Knowledge of database and application development;
- As an advantage we consider:
- Knowledge of BI system for modeling and building reports and dashboards; Platform - IBM Cognos Analytics 11;
- Experience with IBM Data stage – Development of ETL procedures for transferring data from many and different database sources to the data warehouse, cron jobs;
- Experience with IBM Framework – modeling of logical models for a database, for preparing models and dashboards;
- Experience with IBM Cognos Analytics 11 – Development of models, reports, dashboards;
- Experience with IBM Infosphere;
- Experience with Oracle BI.
Why Information Services JSC?
You will have the opportunity to build, maintain and develop efficient information systems of national importance.
What you will get in addition if you join us?
- Additional health insurance with dental care coverage;
- Public transport full coverage card;
- Referral bonus program;
- Skills development program;
- Work in a team with leading specialists;
- Specially developed “Graduation” program;
- Coffee and fresh fruits at the office;
- Attractive office location.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.