Currently you have the opportunity to join our team at the position of IT recruiter
What will you do?
- Partner with IT team leaders in the end-to-end recruitment process for technical roles including the job posting, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, networking events, etc;
- Participate in all stages of recruitment: searching for specialists, conducting interviews, organizing all subsequent stages;
- Write and post technical job descriptions on special IT job boards, social media and any other relevant channels;
- Evaluate candidates if they meet the position requirements and prepare them for interviews by providing needed information;
- Utilise various channels for candidate sourcing such as direct advertising and proactive direct headhunting
- Maintaining the database of candidates and recruitment-related reports;
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates;
- Provide application and interview feedback to candidates in a timely manner
- Take an active part in the employer branding/reputational initiatives
- Research job market rates, trends, and new recruitment channels
- Participate in all HR projects
What skills and qualifications you need to have?
- 2+ years of experience as a Recruiter in the IT industry;
- Understanding of full lifecycle recruiting components;
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles;
- Ready to multitask and process large amounts of information;
- Data mining and analytics skills;
- Strong work ethic and a can-do attitude;
- Attention to details, extremely organized with the ability to manage deadlines;
- Very good level of English would be considered as an advantage.
Why Information Services?
You will have the opportunity to build, maintain and develop efficient information systems of national importance.
What you will get in addition if you join us?
- Additional health insurance with dental care coverage;
- Public transport full coverage card;
- Referral bonus program;
- Skills development program;
- Work in a team with leading specialists;
- Specially developed “Graduation” program;
- Coffee and fresh fruits at the office;
- Attractive office location.