Currently you have the opportunity to join our team at the position of .NET Developer.
What will you do?
- Participation in design and development of conceptual and architectural models of applied information systems;
- Development and improvement of applied information systems;
- Implementation in real production of information systems;
- Test the developed systems and integration of modules and components in the information systems;
- Preparation of required documentation, related to the implementation of modules, interfaces, description of software libraries as objects, their content and purpose.
What skills and qualifications you need to have?
- 3+ years of experience in software projects;
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with Microsoft technologies – .Net Framework, .Net Core, ASP.Net, ASP.Net Core, Entity Framework, MS SQL Server, TSQL, Visual Studio;
- An advantage would be the knowledge PostgreSql, PL/PGSQL, Docker containers;
- Experience in the development of large projects;
- Experience and knowledge of modern development technologies;
- Experience in the development of technical documentation/specifications;
- University degree in the field of IT is an advantage;
- Very good communication and teamwork skills, as well as the ability to work with clients.
Why Information Services?
You will have the opportunity to build, maintain and develop efficient information systems of national importance.
What you will get in addition if you join us?
- Additional health insurance with dental care coverage;
- Referral bonus program;
- Skills development program;
- Work in a team with leading specialists;
- Specially developed “Graduation” program;
- Coffee and fresh fruits at the office;
- Attractive office location.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.