Currently you have the opportunity to join our team at the position of Oracle Database Administrator
What will you do?
- Daily monitoring, maintenance and optimization of Oracle database performance;
- Analyzing and fixing problems connected with the database;
- Run, store and restore backups of Oracle databases;
- Assist in designing of databases, software components and interfaces;
- Execute performance and integration tests;
- Implement Oracle DB software systems;
- Use bug tracking system, project management system and version control software.
What skills and qualifications you need to have?
- Knowledge and experience in administrating Linux server systems is an advantage;
- Team work and time management skills;
- Knowledge in modeling and design of databases;
- Knowledge in Oracle RAC, Data Guard;
- Experience in administrating of storage, backup and restore from backup, installing updates, optimizing performance, update and migrate Oracle databases;
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL and PL/SQL code;
- Experience in administrating big and high-productive Oracle databases.
Why Information Services?
You will have the opportunity to build, maintain and develop efficient information systems of national importance.
What you will get in addition if you join us?
- Additional health insurance with dental care coverage;
- Public transport full coverage card;
- Referral bonus program;
- Skills development program;
- Opporunity to work in a team with leading specialists;
- Specially developed “Graduation” program;
- Coffee and fresh fruits at the office;
- Attractive office location.