Currently you have the opportunity to join our team at the position of Project Manager.
What will you do?
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Support the planning and implementation of the tasks from start to finish;
- Development of detailed project plans, track ongoing projects and tasks’ deliverables using appropriate tools and report the progress to stakeholders;
- Create and maintain project documentation;
- Recommend solutions, including improvements to processes;
- Proactively lead, monitor and control projects, to ensure that they are delivered to budget and schedule;
- Keep healthy communication with team members and clients;
- Identify and manage risks and opportunities associated with each project and work with the management team to mitigate or exploit them;
- Manage changes within the scope, budget and time schedule.
What skills and qualifications you need to have?
- 1+ years of experience in project management;
- Experience in organizing of processes, analysis, testing and documenting of information systems;
- Technical literacy in IT field and license policies;
- Experience in high-pressure environment is considered strong advantage;
- Experience as Project Manager in companies with solid PMI/PRINCE 2 practices and processes is considered strong advantage;
- University Master's degree.
Why "Information Services" JSC?
You will have the opportunity to build, maintain and develop efficient information systems of national importance.
What you will get in addition if you join us?
- Additional health insurance with dental care coverage;
- Public transport full coverage card;
- Referral bonus program;
- Skills development program;
- Work in a team with leading specialists;
- Specially developed “Graduation” program;
- Coffee and fresh fruits at the office;
- Attractive office location.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.