Currently you have the opportunity to join our team at the position of QA Specialist.
What will you do?
- Understand both the business objectives and the technical implementation of the company's software product line;
- Have a critical eye for detail and be motivated to explore our products in pursuit of identifying problems that will be important for our customers;
- Define and implement quality assurance practices and procedures for the company's software;
- Design and implement manual tests;
- Design and implement automation tests
- Work with business owners to develop acceptance criteria;
- Write test documentation such as test cases and scenarios;
- Troubleshooting test environment and application configuration issues.
What skills and qualifications you need to have?
- 1+ years technical experience as a professional QA Engineer;
- Educated to Degree Level ideally Computer Science or similar subject;
- Demonstrable experience in test design and test execution;
- Comfortable with UI, API and backend testing;
- Experience with API, Postman, microServices;
- Experience with mobile testing (Apium, etc);
- Experience with automation testing (IntelliJ, Cypress, Cucumber, Selenium, Selenide);
- Experience with bug tracking systems (Aha, Jira, TFS, etc);
- Understanding and experience in Agile (scrum) environments;
- Proactive communicator, not afraid to stick their neck out to effectively work with development teams globally;
- Must be a self-starter, quick learner, attentive to details, able to multi-task, and have excellent initiative;
- Work closely with the development team to analyse, understand and influence unit test and integration coverage;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Sharp Eye for detail and consistency is a must;
- Very good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle;
- Responsible, highly motivated and team oriented person;
- Good communications skills;
- Knowledge of My SQL, MS SQL, Postgre SQL;
- Sertification in ISTQB is a plus;
- Basic programming skills preferably with Java.
Why Information Services JSC?
You will have the opportunity to build, maintain and develop efficient information systems of national importance.
What you will get in addition if you join us?
- Additional health insurance with dental care coverage;
- Public transport full coverage card;
- Referral bonus program;
- Skills development program;
- Work in a team with leading specialists;
- Specially developed “Graduation” program;
- Coffee and fresh fruits at the office;
- Attractive office location.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.