We are expanding the team and our focus is strategic project in the public administration. You have the opportunity to join us at the position as a SAP BW/BI Consultant.
What will you do?
- Implementation of SAP solutions
- Building data and logical connections through SAP BW/BI
- Building collaborative connectivity between SAP BW/BI and SAC
- Development of BW models with Eclipse application environment
- Creat functional and technical concepts related to data storage
- Analysis and description of business processes
- Preparation of manuals and procedures for working with SAP
- SAP end-user consulting
- End user training
- Cooperation with the entire team of consultants and administrators
What skills and qualifications you need to have?
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a SAP consultant
- Very good knowledge in SAP BW/BI model development
- Extensive experience working with Eclipse Integrated Development Environment
- Knowledge in developing collaborative connections between SAP BW/BI and SAP analytics cloud (SAC)
- Higher education in economics
- Good communication skills
- Working level English
- Experience in Business planning and consolidation (BPC) is an advantage
Why Information Services?
You will have the opportunity to build, maintain and develop efficient information systems of national importance.
What you will get in addition if you join us?
- Additional health insurance with dental care coverage;
- Public transport full coverage card;
- Referral bonus program;
- Skills development program;
- Work in a team with leading specialists;
- Specially developed “Graduation” program;
- Coffee and fresh fruits at the office;
- Attractive office location.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.