We are seeking a skilled Senior Network Administrator. In this role, you will work on a range of exciting projects, collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients.
What will you do?
- Daily operation (monitoring, management, configuration and maintenance) in the network of the company and/or its customers.
- Configuration and maintenance of network devices, installation of services for Internet access, data transfer and network security
- Monitor key devices and parameters in the client network and the company network and resolve any incidents that occur
- Enforce company network policies and procedures
- Preparation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Installation of network equipment in customer and company offices.
What skills and qualifications you need to have?
- At least 2 years of experience at a similar position
- Knowledge and experience in BGP, OSPFv2, VPN, Ethernet, ACL, SNMP, STP, Wireless, Load-Balancing, Firewall technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP
- Experience in CLI-based configuration of network devices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Very good organizational skills to document events, processes and incidents
- Proficiency in English - written and spoken - good level
- Experience in working with various equipment manufacturers - Cisco, Juniper, Dell, MikroTik, Palo Alto, F5 and others.
- Advantage we consider:
- Knowledge and professional experience with the following platforms: Cisco-Catalyst, Nexus, ISR, ASR, Palo Alto, Firepower, ASA, Palo Alto, F5 and others.
- Knowledge in the field of SDN - Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure, Cisco Software Defined Access, Cisco Software Defined WAN.
- Knowledge in the field of Data Center infrastructure
- Certificates in the field of network technologies - CCNA, MTCNA, CCNP, MTCE, etc.
Why “Information Services” JSC?
You will have the opportunity to build, maintain and develop efficient information systems of national importance.
What you will get in addition if you join us?
- Additional health insurance with dental care coverage;
- Referral bonus program;
- Skills development program;
- Work in a team with leading specialists;
- Specially developed “Graduation” program;
- Coffee and fresh fruits at the office;
- Attractive office location.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.