Currently you have the opportunity to join our team at the position of System Administrator
What you will do?
- Configuring and maintaining Windows and/or Linux operating systems;
- Configuring and maintaining standard office applications;
- Diagnostics and technical support of peripheral devices - printers, scanners, smart card readers, etc.;
- Diagnostics and technical support of network communication infrastructure;
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of specialized client applications;
What skills and qualifications you need to have?
- Higher education in the field of information technologies or relevant professional experience;
- 3+ professional experience in any of the following areas: administration of hardware and platforms for virtualization and/or hypervisors, administration of networks and communication devices, administration of servers;
- Any of the following certifications is an advantage for the position: CompTIA; Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA); VMware VCP; MS MCSE; Linux LPIC.
- Advantages are considered:
- Positive attitude
- Hardware and software implementation;
- Diagnostics and technical support of information and communication infrastructure;
- L2 protocols: IEEE 802.1q, 802.1s, 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.1ae, 802.1d, 802.1x and other IEEE 802. standards;
- VPN (L2TP, PPTP, IPSEC);
- Virtualization of desktop information systems: VMware View, Citrix Xen Desktop Server, MS App-V/RemoteApp.
Why “Information Services” JSC?
You will have the opportunity to build, maintain and develop efficient information systems of national importance.
What you will get in addition if you join us?
- Additional health insurance with dental care coverage;
- Referral bonus program;
- Skills development program;
- Work in a team with leading specialists;
- Specially developed “Graduation” program;
- Coffee and fresh fruits at the office;
- Attractive office location.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.