Currently you have the opportunity to join our team at the position of UX/UI Designer
What will you do?
- Create wireframes for internal and client review;
- Create UI/UX designs for small and large-scale websites;
- Create design comps for websites, mobile, email, and digital marketing needs;
- Helping to define and implement web and mobile best practices;
- Collaborating with other designers and development teams on different projects;
- Iterating on existing application features to improve usability and other key metrics.
What skills and qualifications you need to have?
- Experience in creating multi-platform user interfaces and websites;
- Good analytical skills and talent for creative solving of various UX tasks with a wide range of end users;
- Good knowledge and experience in working with modern visual design platforms - Adobe CC, Sketch App, Figma;
- Good knowledge of popular wireframing and rapid prototyping tools (Adobe XD / InVision / Marvel / Figma / Balsamiq or similar);
- Good knowledge and understanding of the overall process of implementation of web projects and experience in working with a team of programmers.
Why Information Services?
You will have the opportunity to build, maintain and develop efficient information systems of national importance.
What you will get in addition if you join us?
- Additional health insurance with dental care coverage;
- Public transport full coverage card;
- Referral bonus program;
- Skills development program;
- Work in a team with leading specialists;
- Specially developed “Graduation” program;
- Coffee and fresh fruits at the office;
- Attractive office location.