You have the opportunity to join our team at the position of IT projects Manager
What will you do?
- Participate in the process of project scope and objectives definition, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Work together with the project team to create project task lists and set task estimations in managing and implementation of project activities;
- Work with all company teams to build a thorough understanding of the product and the documentation requirements;
- Monitoring the compliance with the agreed deadlines, scope of activities, project budget and quality of the implemented projects;
- Preparation, editing and presentation of comprehensive project documentation for acceptance of contracts and projects performed by the company in accordance with the requirements of contracts and clients;
- Responsible for the quality of the prepared documentation and business correspondence, as well as maintaining a proper project archive;
- Identify and manage risks and opportunities associated with each assigned project, and work with the management team to mitigate or exploit them;
- Report the progress to the management on regular basis and keep informed the accountable stakeholders;
- Collects, analyzes and summarizes information as needed to prepare project status reports;
- Keep healthy communication with team members and clients.
What skills and qualifications you need to have?
- Analytical, organized, proactive, able to work in a dynamic atmosphere in collaboration with all team members of projects implemented by the company;
- Very good teamwork skills;
- Experience in preparation, editing and presentation of project, reporting and technical documentation;
- Very good skills in planning and monitoring the implementation of assigned tasks;
- Skills in understanding and making interpretation of client's business needs and transforming them into applicable and operational requirements;
- Attention to the details, quality and it’s improvement;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- University degree in Business Administration, Sales, Information technology or relevant field would be considered an advantage;
- Technical literacy in IT field and license policies would be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge in management process and reporting of IT projects would be considered as an advantage;
Why Information Services?
You will have the opportunity to participate in projects of national significance and be part of the digital future and transformation of Bulgaria.
What you will get in addition if you join us?
- Additional health insurance with dental care coverage;
- Public transport full coverage card;
- Referral bonus program;
- Skills development program;
- Work in a team with leading specialists;
- Specially developed “Graduation” program;
- Coffee and fresh fruits at the office;
- Attractive office location.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.