Currently you have the opportunity to join our team at the position of Full-stack JAVA Developer
What will you do?
- Participate in the whole software development lifecycle – from analysis of the product requirements, development, unit testing, documentation maintenance, to implementation and troubleshooting;
- Be involved in the improvement and refactoring of existing software components;
- Ensure the quality of the delivery by following the team’s process and applying best coding practices;
- Deliver readable, testable and reusable code;
- Add value to the team with your professional maturity and software engineering thinking.
What skills and qualifications you need to have?
- At least 3 years of experience;
- Following best practices for application development, incl. OOP, AOP;
- Advantage is experience in programming with Spring Boot/ Spring Framework;
- Experience with DB Development: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Informix;
- Experience with Maven, SVN, Git;
- Experience with Tomcat, Weblogic (or similar);
- Advantage is experience in design and architecture of applications;
- Skills in documenting code and preparing tech specifications;
- Good knowledge of basic security concepts;
- Desire to learn and to be challenged;
- Team work and deadline keeping abilities;
- Advantage is university degree in the field of IT;
- Advantage are certificates - Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE Programmer.
Why Information Services JSC?
You will have the opportunity to build, maintain and develop efficient information systems of national importance.
What you will get in addition if you join us?
- Additional health insurance with dental care coverage;
- Public transport full coverage card;
- Referral bonus program;
- Skills development program;
- Work in a team with leading specialists;
- Specially developed “Graduation” program;
- Coffee and fresh fruits at the office;
- Attractive office location.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.